Yes, I'm a sellout.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Storm


And I will face the gasping thirst of the desert
And I will face the shaking storm of the seas
And I will stare my enemy in the eyes
With no fear in me
Wether I or him hold the blade
That burries one under the grave

if I make it through
I will not wait, I will not worry,
I will not yearn, I will not long.
I will exist through what I will
just to be with you...

So await me in distant thoughts
in your sleep or while you work,
in your dreams or when you
stop
for a little while
and keep moving on

If I make it through
I will receive from you
The greatest blessing of all
The ability to feel...





1 comment:

suz said...

Ainda que não tenha muito a ver, quando comecei a ler isto lembrei-me do "Mostrengo" do Fernando Pessoa.

(...)"Três vezes do leme as mãos ergueu,
Três vezes ao leme as reprendeu,
E disse no fim de tremer três vezes:
Aqui ao leme sou mais do que eu:
Sou um Povo que quer o mar que é teu;
E mais que o mostrengo, que me a alma teme
E roda nas trevas do fim do mundo,
Manda a vontade, que me ata ao leme,
De El-Rei D. João Segundo!"

http://nautilus.fis.uc.pt/personal/marques/old/pessoa/mensagem.html


Olha que o nome do rei até vem a calhar!

Muito bonito o texto, como sempre...