Yes, I'm a sellout.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Purpose

Sometimes i sit... Sometimes i just sit. And let the world fly by... All the worlds... What have i become? What will be of me? What will be of us? Why do we behave in such a manner? I sometimes wish for the past... but cannot avoid regretting such a wish... if we had not the strength to kill each other, what would be of us? If we had not the strength to look above reason for a reason, what would be of us? Sometimes i wonder, would we not be better if we weren't human? What have i done to deserve this? what have i done to deserve this good i get, this ill i feel? What have you done to deserve what i have done to you? why do my fingers move with no control of my own? why do i point in the other direction? Why do my lips speak words as these? Why do i kill you, my friend, my brother?..

The motto of my life, 'I know not...'. I know not what i am, i know not why we are here, i know not what we have done. what i have done.
I know not why my eyes stare blank at one direction while this hand still smokes in another direction.
I know not what this was.
i know not what i know. i know not.

1 comment:

suz said...

Estou há uns minutos a olhar para a janela onde se faz os comentários.
Tanta coisa para dizer, mas não sai nada.
Talvez porque já disseste tudo, nada ficou por dizer.