Yes, I'm a sellout.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I see them.. the dark times ahead.. I feel their undomitable push through what lies between us...

I have got to toughen up yet some more... Yet all I do is feel... Will i bring up my mask once more? to hide this? or will i just put my armour and let them try to break me?

Or will I just lie here in waiting for what is to come? Oh yes.. this is much better.. and I felt so tired... I think i'll close my eyes for a second... maybe get some sleep.. maybe not.

I need a stronger hold. I need a hungrier need. I need much more. I need to feel like i deserve all this, any of this. And I need to be who I need to be to truly deserve it. I still feel like an ant. I still feel like dust.

I'm just lying here, hoping the wind doesn't blow.

No comments: