Yes, I'm a sellout.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Como Prometido 4 (Blk2)

Put your hand in mine...
I wish i could show you my love. Maybe not in words. Maybe not in pictures. I wish I could show you my love like i feel it. I'd like you to feel what I feel. And more, I wish i could feel what you feel for me. I wish i could draw a line in the sand and have you look at it in happiness, for a line in the sand would show you how much I love you.

Cheers, to the unmeasurable feelings. Let them be unmeasurable even to ourselves.

1 comment:

suz said...

Este post marcou-me. Não posso fazer nada contra, é o meu romantismo feminino a tomar conta de mim...
Gosto especialmente do desenho. Tem um quê de cinematográfico, parece uma imagem de um passado longínquo, que nos magoa traz recordações tristes e felizes ao mesmo tempo... Um passado que tentamos, infrutiferamente, esquecer...

Enfim, foi um dia comprido e estou exausta. É o melhor que se pode arranjar...

bjs